Take care of your clothing. To keep their original look for longer, carefully follow the washing instructions.
This table will help you understand the meaning of the main symbols present on the label.
- In order to maintain the original appearance for longer, it is recommended that you wash and dry it inside out.
- In the presence of clashing colors, it is recommended to wash the clothing separately, following the temperature indicated on the label.
- Do not iron, rub, twist or wring the decor/prints.
- Remove the detachable parts before washing and/or ironing.
- For leather garments clean only with specialized cleaning products.
- In the presence of decor/prints it is recommended to iron the garment inside out.
- Do not try to remove a stain or rub a single part of the piece, but rather wash the entire garment.
- Be extra careful with the underwire of bras where potential leakage can damage the washing machine. It is recommended to wash them by hand.
Hand wash, max temperature 40°C.
Machine wash, max temperature 30°C. Gentle cycle.
Machine wash, max temperature 40°C. Gentle cycle.
Machine wash, max temperature 50°C. Gentle cycle.
Professional dry clean with tetrachloroethylene. Gentle cycle.
Professional dry clean with hydrocarbons. Gentle cycle.
Professional moist dry. Gentle cycle.
Tumble dry, max temperature 50°C.
Tumble dry, max temperature 70°C.
Hang to dry in the shade.
Dry flat and in the shade.
Maximum temperature of iron 110°C.
Maximum temperature of iron 150°C.