Free shipping on orders over 40 € - Free returns
Discover the innovative navigation of the site thats personalized based on the weather conditions of your location.
When holes develop in cotton t-shirts or sweatshirts, needle and thread won’t do.
Patch them with adhesive fabrics and your tops will be as good as new!
You will need: iron, water, a piece of cloth, adhesive fabric.
1. Turn the garment inside out and lay it flat onto a surface.
2. Pull the torn fabric together.
3. Cut a piece of adhesive fabric and place it over the hole.
4. Dampen your cloth with water and rest it on top of the piece of adhesive fabric.
5. Place the iron on top of the cloth.
6. Remove the cloth and straighten out the top.
Contact us via email